Friday 5 November 2021

My narrative writing of morphed animal!

Kia Ora bloggers, 👋😁 


I am going to show you my writing slideshow and what it is about, it's about fables. A fable is a moral lesson in a fairytales a moral lesson is a lesson that has been learnt in the story. Like for example jealousy, friendship, kinkdness etc. On the first few slides are about what a moral and fable is. On monday's research and fantasy animal: My fantasy animal is a harbra that is what I named it (I conbined the animals into one name). Here is a photo! 

The next day we planned on our story that needs a moral lesson. My moral is friendship and jealousy and the next day was about writing our story in order of first, secand, third. I can show you my first paragraph."There once was a harbra at the watering hole and there was tons of hippos there as well. The harbra’s did not like the hippos one teen hippos and one of the teen harbras argued of who should have the watering hole. Then it became a fight, and the harbra realised how dangerous hippos are".

The fourth day is when we edited and wrote our story when we were done we had to wait till the next day. When it came wehad to blog about it that is what im doing right now.


I an sure this is enough for you bloggers if it is then BYE!




















3 comments:

  1. Morena Londyn. What a creative name you’ve given your morphed animal, a Barbra! Your characters worked out their differences in the end, choosing friendship over jealousy. A great theme. Read the last paragraph aloud to hear how it sounds as there are some words missing. (Sorry I can only see your draft plan). Super work this week. Keep up your positive attitude and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas Londyn and a very creative creature. I too can only see your draft. I would love to see how you edited your work. Reading aloud like Mrs Butler suggests is the best way to edit and correct your work. Keep those creative ideas coming! 🤔🤩
    From Mrs Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.