Friday 22 October 2021

My lockdown creations

 Kia ora bloggers,πŸ‘‹πŸ˜


Today I'm going to share my work with you (homework). Normally I always say in the daily reflection " this work was really easy" because it is!. I won't show you all my work but I will show you 1 slide of my work. I'm doing todays work (friday), I'm going to do my reading. So, first I chose a story to listen to on the board I chose.....bad apple then I had to write a book review. I had to write my name then put the auther and the book title. The auther was Edward Hemingway then I had to write a introduce the book, what did I like.

Then I did maths I played three games,  e-ako maths, tedra squares and 8 square. My score was 16 in e-ako maths and the tedra was fun. here is some photos!

This is e-ako maths



This is tedra squares





Now I'm going to show you my writing. One of my work is this blog post and to write 2 coments on the te waka ako blog. I have no photos but I can tell you about my writing. One of my coments was on the themes we do on our syndicate meets and the secand one was about debs leaving. Oh wait I think I have photos





Bye I hope you like my fridays homework!












2 comments:

  1. Hello Londyn. Super blog with clear information and pictures. Ka pai! Bad Apple sounds a good book about friendship, that friends come in all shapes and sizes…which means we are all different but we can get along. Remember to check a few spellings. Keep up the great mahi. Enjoy a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Londyn, thanks for sharing your work. It’s great to see your learning journey on your blogg. Just remember to read through your post before publishing..... I sometimes find it helps to read it out loud....then my mistakes are easier to see. Keep up the good work.
    From Mrs Mackenzie πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.