Monday 18 October 2021

My Holiday

 Kia Ora bloggers,πŸ‘πŸ˜


I am going to be telling you about my HOLIDAY! there will be photos oh what I did.

1. I got new bedding that I chose and its really pretty and there is lots of cool flowers on it, it came with a comforter (blanket), two sheets and four pillow cases. The sheet is white with plants on it. here is a photo of my bed!



2. My brother and I got new bikes in the first week of holidays. Mine is white with pink then when I gets to the middle it turns orange its very pretty. My brothers (Ryder) bike is black and has a limey color then as it passes the middle it turns blue. We went for our family bike ride at Ambery Park. Here is a photo! 


3. We all went on a walk when dad was at work. I am soon going to show you some of the beautiful spring reminders we passed along the way. We took the opposite way that we went on our last walk, it took 40 mins.



4. On Saturday I went fishing with my family at Omaha boat ramp, on our boat. Ryder and I got to drive the boat but.....we got no fish, it was so quiet, but it was very hot and the sky was clear. 






5. When we got bored mum got us two,paint by numbers I got a humming bird and Ryder got coi fish. It is very fun to do when you are bored and because me and Ryder haven't painted in a very long time. We stopped painting when we ran out of it.


6. I played minecraft with Kiara, we played minecraft in the holidays together and when I played minecraft Ryder always had playdates. I got no photos of us playing minecraft so I just told you about it.


I hope you liked my HOLIDAY 

BYE! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a great holiday! Your bed looks AMAZING! I love the duvet cover print. i went fishing on Saturday too and got some yummy snapper. It was a very hot day out on the water. I love the paint by numbers idea, although I think I would be too impatient to follow the rules. Hopefully you can bring your new bike to school the next time we have Wheels Day. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Londyn, It's me Zara! you have written a lot! I love your new bed it looks so beautiful! Its fine you didn't catch fish but at least you had fun! I love those pink flowers and that pastel pink tree! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zara for comenting on my blog and have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hi Londyn I think the flower bush was very beautiful the flowers were pink which is my favorite color, Ur new blanket looks really comfortable and the bird painting looked amazing even if it wasn't done it looked like a wonderful holiday :D
    From Cherubella<3

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.