Friday 1 October 2021

This week's favourite piece of learning.

 Kia Ora Blogger's,πŸ˜„

My favourite work was my puzzles I did my first one was a town with a bush of flowers and my secand one was Mount Fuji. I liked the secand one because it was a bit more easy and a lot more fun to do these puzzles are very fun and relaxing.

This is the one I found the most fun and relaxing. 

Here is some fact's:

1.Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. It is a dormant volcano, last erupting in 1708. Because of its perfect shape, the Japanese see Mount Fuji as a sacred mountain.

2. Artists come from all over the world to photograph and paint the image, as you can understand from the scene in this online jigsaw puzzle.

3. A perfect relaxing stop would be at Fuji Five Lake, which is at the northern base of the mountain and the hot spring resort area. Climbing Mount Fuji is possible between July and August. There are a variety of routes.

And here is a image of the first one I did:





6 comments:

  1. Hi Londyn I think those puzzles look so cool and fun, I didn't know that Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. It is a dormant volcano, last erupting in 1708. Because of its perfect shape, the Japanese see Mount Fuji as a sacred mountain which is a really interesting fact to know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cherubella the puzzle was really fun and those are cool facts thanks for the coment :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Londyn
    Wow those puzzles look cool and hard to do! Thanks for the interesting facts to match your puzzle. Have you been to Japan before? I went to Japan when I was 4 years old because my uncle used to play Rugby there but we didn't get to see Mt Fuji. Maybe next time I go there I will have to check it out with my family..
    Have a good holidays.....
    Cya! Noah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noah the puzzle wasn't hard and no I haven't been to Japan before but I would like to.

      Delete
  3. Konnichiwa Londyn. Amazing puzzles! Well done. Thanks for your great blog. You’ve reminded me to to do some puzzles online from the Auckland Art Gallery. I loved your Dice outfit, very clever. Excellent painting too.
    Enjoy your holiday break. I wonder what different plans you might have, even though it’s still lockdown. Maybe a beach walk? Or a picnic? Have a great time. Be safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Londyn,
    I didn’t know that you could do jigsaw puzzles on line, so thanks for that. ( you learn something every day, even when you are as old as me!) I have enjoyed seeing all your fabulous work over lockdown and have just seen your creative dress up Friday costumes. Well done for being a great participant. Enjoy your holiday and hope to see you at school next term.
    From Mrs Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.