Friday 24 September 2021

My favourite piece of literacy during lockdown

 Kia Ora Blogger's,😁


I am going to share my favourite piece of literacy my favourite one is "create your own video game character" . My game name was CATCH THAT LEPRECHAUN! mine was a girl she has green shoes clothes and a leprechaun hat. There will a photo of my leprechaun I put a pot of gold, a rainbow going over it so it looks like she followed it. It was hard doing all of it and organising and you can see I forgot to put the arms but i didn't put any because leprechauns are short they have little arms and hands. Doing it was fun the rainbow, somehow has white in it.





3 comments:

  1. Great art work Londyn. Your work is very colourful and that attracts people to look at your game. Do you now go on to create the game. I think that would be very tricky.
    Thanks for sharing,
    From Mrs Mackenzie 🀩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever skills, Londyn. The leprechaun hat is perfect to set off the outfit. Her shoes must be magical to help her survive the Catch That Leprechaun video game. Well done to persevere on such a great design. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Londyn. You have created a cool character. Her clothes look great, plus the rainbow into the pot of gold. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.